THE GLITZ & GLAM OF WEDDING SEASONMoid
Something shiny and brand-new!
We are concentrating on new designs for the new year as bridal jewellery has undergone a significant shift in recent years. There are many different types of jewellery out there, whether they are simple, elaborate, flamboyant, or exquisite. People are getting hitched and our fashion needs to be updated like always. Every season of weddings brings a new rush of an extraordinary sense of fashion and traditions. Women have started embracing their cultures more than ever now. They look forward to jumping into new trends in wedding day wardrobes and all other ceremonies.
Women give their entire focus to the clothes they want to wear. Whether for the Qawali Ceremony, the Mehendi Ceremony, or the wedding itself. Women are just eager to begin the mischief. Deciding what to wear and how to choose the precise jewellery and attire for the ceremonies can be difficult at times. But as we can see, women are naturally inclined to make the greatest choices for themselves. Finally, we get to see them decked out in all the glitz and sparkle.
When it comes to selecting jewellery for herself, M.B Collections is here to ease any concerns a lady may have. We offer every type you might desire in order to complement your wardrobe. We provide every form of jewellery you may wear and also look gorgeous in the pair you pick to match and wear on the wedding night, whether you prefer to wear Lehengas or Suits, perhaps just a fantastic gown or an incredible Saree. We’d want to part ways with some of our exceptional jewellery, which you can purchase throughout this wedding season to seem lovely and glitzy.
Every bride wants to look radiantly beautiful at her wedding and attract all eyes. The wedding is a very emotional event.
After you have chosen the matching wedding dress, all that remains is to find the right accessories. In order to look radiantly beautiful at your wedding, besides a charming wedding dress and bridal shoes, the right bridal jewellery is also of great importance. Skillfully used and designed wedding jewellery enhances every dress. They enhance the bridal ensemble and make each piece a special memory for the bride. Memories are immortalised in bridal jewellery long after the wedding has taken place. Bringing out the best in brides and her entourage wedding jewellery upgrades the look instantly. With evolving times bridal jewellery has modernised with various semi-precious and precious stones to match the attire.
American diamond set
If you really want to look beautiful on all occasions creating a different look every time then you can keep the traditional wedding american diamond necklace design for the D day or cocktails. Our best Rubi set is a perfect modernised set for the bridal D day. This set is made up of zircon, American Diamond and layered up with silver-plated coating. Zircon is a natural, magnificent gemstone that has been worn and treasured since ancient times. It’s not cubic zirconia. Available in many colours, zircon is one of the modern December birthstones and will look wonderful in jewellery if set carefully. This Set is made purely from Zircon gemstones embedded. This set includes:
- Luxurious Choker (Adjustable dori) with precious baguette shape Shaped Zircon and American gemstones embedded, comes with Ruby stones .
- Luxurious Earrings with precious baguette shape Zircon and American gemstones embedded.
- Luxurious Bindiya with precious baguette shape Zircon and American gemstones embedded.
- Luxurious Mala (Adjustable dori) with precious baguette shape Zircon, American gemstones embedded.
The stunning earrings and maang tikka in a perfect finish can be worn with ease in any large festive or small occasion. MbCollections is pleased to present to you the nauratan sets, an amazing nine gems sets with diamond, ruby, emerald, coral, pearl, yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, hessonite, and cat’s eye topped off with golden polish. The correct weight of these chokers makes them the best choice for gatherings since they make you seem complete and magnificent. Our best selling nauratan set is lagan. This set includes:
- Traditional Nine gemstone gold plated choker
- Traditional Nine gemstone gold plated Bindiya
- Traditional Nine gemstone gold plated earrings.
The jewellery we choose to wear for wedding occasions must be the newest in terms of design and fashion. You can never keep up with the latest trends. There is only one rule to embellish jewellery: there are none! Zircon jewellery complements all of your outfits nicely. Your zircon jewellery will look stunning in hues like white, silver, grey, red, black, light blue, baby pink, wine, mauve, and all of these other exquisitely lovely hues. A word of advice: If your traditional clothing is a combination of Gold and Silver, you may choose jewellery with ease. Choose gold-plated jewellery if the design is all gold, and if it is mixed, you already know where to look. Our best selling zircon set is matilda. This set includes:
- Luxurious Choker (comes with adjustable silver dori) with Scissor Shaped precious Zircon gemstones embedded.
- Luxurious Earrings with Scissor Shaped precious Zircon gemstones embedded.
- Luxurious Bindiya with Scissor Shaped precious Zircon gemstones embedded.
If there is one aspect of choosing your clothing and makeup for your wedding-related functions, it would have to be your jewellery. Those small (or large!) accessories could make or break your bridal ensemble. One method to display your personality through your outfit is through jewellery. Oxidized or blackened metal jewellery is a perfect way to add that boho touch to your look. Oxidized jewelry is a great option for you if you’re a millennial bride who wants to take a risk and choose something unusual and distinctive for your wedding jewellery! Our best selling article is nigah for wedding season. This set includes.
- Heavy weighted oxidized necklace embedded with a kundan.
- Heavy weighted oxidized earrings embedded with a kundan.
Stylip tips of gold-plated jewellery
- You can always wish to layer your Gold Necklace with the other long statement Gold Necklace. The only thing to keep in mind is that they should not cover the individual jewellery design or for the record they should not overlap each other.
- Always choose the set which has a matching colour to your decided outfit. You can choose the different yellow-gold shine with your outfits. It can be rose gold, bright yellow gold jewellery.
- Always choose to experiment with your look. Do not get too comfortable following the old styles. Always remember to create a statement look.
- Confidence is your best accessory. You can also decide to mix and match different metals. Make sure they compliment your look.
- American Diamonds and Gold Jewelry look the best with any ensemble.
Styling tips for silver-plated jewellery
- Silver Jewelry looks perfectly well with all your ensembles.
- You can add Cubic Zirconia with Silver Jewelry easily.
- You can match them with your western as well as traditional outfits. Looks best with silk and Banarasi.
- It compliments all skin tones so you do not have to worry about that.
- Do not forget to experiment with your look and your smile is your greatest accessory.
M.B Collections provides you with much more options. Our online store has every variety and types you can demand of. On wedding night it can be very hectic to carry heavy jewellery with heavy outfits and with all that-sass. So, we only provide you with lightweight jewellery. And quality you cannot complain about. Happy Shopping with M.B Collections, That Completes You!