HOW TO WEAR STACKING RINGS
Rings that can be worn on top of one another are called stackable rings (which creates a stacking effect).
Compared to solitary rings, stacking rings are often more slender; thinner styles give you more freedom to arrange them wherever you choose. Yet, there are no strict guidelines prohibiting you from stacking additional rings to achieve your desired style. You are free to act anyway you like! Create it in your own unique manner. No regulations exist.From large statement pieces to delicate accent bands, we explain how to choose the rings for your stack. We also cover which fingers you should stack on and what types of rings complement each other.
- Make It Personal: The rings you choose should reflect your own personality and sense of style. This means that rather than picking styles you think other people would appreciate, you should choose the ones that appeal to you. This principle applies to all jewelry styles, but because stacking rings have such a distinctive personality, it is crucial in this case. Consider our cushion Ring and luxe ring , which features two gorgeous champagne and crystal colors to make the ideal stack. The stack will enhance your beautiful personality while maintaining the delicate charm thanks to this pop of color.
- Be creative:The beauty of stacking rings is that you can use your imagination to your heart’s content. Want to stack some basic, thin bands to create a modest look? No issue. Are you looking to add some color by combining three different gemstones? And that’s all right. If you enjoy experimenting with various looks, stacking rings will provide you with a wide range of options. You can build them all up one day and go solo the next. You’ll soon begin to understand which hues and fashion trends work best together, enabling you to develop your own distinctive style.
- Less is More: Start your ring stack on your statement finger (or fingers!). But be careful—if you start stacking rings on each finger, things could start to seem a little cramped and bothersome. We especially appreciate the appearance that results from stacking two or three rings on one finger, then placing a single ring on the finger next to it. This results in a lovely appearance that may be worn during the day and at night.
- Mix Metals: Mixing metals effectively can produce a very appealing appearance. Why not try fusing a silver band with a gold band? You don’t have to go overboard with this. Because stacking rings are so delicate, it won’t look too clashy to combine these metals. For instance, the various metals in our flaxen ring and Radiant ring Mixed Finish Stacking Set go very nicely together!
- Create a Look with Diamond: Want to add stacking rings to your evening look? Our Diamond story will come in handy for you here! There are various variations available, whether you desire a ring covered with pave-set diamonds or would prefer one diamond to speak for itself. Also, by layering diamonds with two plain rings, they will shine more brilliantly than ever.
When it comes to stacking rings, there are so many options to choose from, including oxidized rings, thin bands, basic designs, and diamond-infused pieces. Also, now that you understand how to style stackable rings, you are well equipped.